The mission of Golden Manor is to enhance the quality of life of senior citizens by encouraging independence, promoting dignity and self-worth, and providing opportunities for fellowship with peers. We are here to provide a safe and secure living environment for seniors in which individualized care and support services are made available on a 24-hour basis. And above all, we believe in caring for our residents in a respectful manner by encouraging choices and independence while ensuring their dignity.
Enjoy the Lifestyle You Deserve!
We're dedicated caregivers offering a home and a lifestyle for your loved one where they can have their needs met now and in the future. As our residents' personal and medical needs change, we adjust our levels of care to serve those needs. We are staffed to manage personal care and medication issues.
Sure, we do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry and provide great activities...but we're so much more! We're here to care for your loved one.
At Golden Manor Assisted Living, we offer these amenities:
- Small size - Limited to a maximum of 10 Residents in each of the Manors
- Private Bedroom and Bath
- Air-Conditioning and Heating (Each room has their own temperature controls.)
- Cable Television in each Room and Wireless Internet
- On-Site Laundry
- Peaceful setting in beautiful Residential Neighborhood
- One-Level Floor Plan for Ease of Mobility
- 24-Hour Staff Availability
- Three Home-Cooked & Family Style Meals Served Daily
- Three Snacks Served Daily
- Daily In-Home Activities & Exercises
- Personal support services tailored to individual needs
- Medication Management and Administration
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota as Housing with Services, Board and Lodging, and Assisted Living Home Care Provider
- 24 Hour Surveillance in Memory Care Home
- Memory Care Features Wander-Guard Security System
Each of the Manors has a Den for more privacy and quiet time. The Detroit Lakes home has a beauty shop with a licensed beautician that comes twice a month independently.
Admission Criteria - We look forward to meeting with you and answering any questions you may have about the admission process.
- Demonostrate a desire and/or need for assisted living services.
- Designate a personal physician.
- Agree to comply with all Golden Manor Community policies and procedures.
- Be generally oriented to reality (although periods or episodes of mild confusion for short durations are acceptable). *This guideline is waived for the Golden Manor Memory Care Facility.
- Be sufficiently mobile to travel within the facility (may use wheelchair, walkers, cane, or crutches) independently.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to pay for assisted living services, or ability and willingness to apply for and receive applicable financial assistance.